Aurora Borealis (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aurora borealis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aurora borealis is a natural light display.
Aurora Borealis may also refer to:
- Aurora Borealis (band), a black metal band from Waldorf, Maryland, U.S.
- Aurora (electronica band), a British electronic dance music group
- Aurora Borealis (album), a 2004 album by Cloud Cult
- Aurora Borealis (MCD), a 1996 EP by the Einherjer
- "Aurora Borealis", a 2008 song by Celldweller from Soundtrack for the Voices in My Head Vol. 1
- "Aurora Borealis", a song by The Griswolds
- "Aurora Borealis", a 2012 song by Lemon Demon from I Am Become Christmas EP
- "Aurora Borealis", a 1984 song by the Meat Puppets, from Meat Puppets II
- "Aurora Borealis", a piano concerto by Geirr Tveitt
- Aurora Borelias (painting), an 1865 painting by Frederic Edwin Church
- Aurora Borealis (film), a 2006 film
- Aurora Borealis (icebreaker), a proposed European research icebreaker
- Aurora Borealis, a type of rhinestone treated with aqua aura
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aurora Borealis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.