Number of locations
Aurora Fashions was a holding company of several retail fashion brands, formed in 2009 to purchase a number of businesses from the collapsed Mosaic Fashions. The company operates over 1250 stores in 38 countries, including franchises, under the Oasis, Warehouse and Coast brands.
Aurora announced further plans in March 2013 for a wider restructuring. As part of this, Coast was also separated from the rest of the group, under the ownership of Kaupthing, and it was planned that Oasis and Warehouse would be merged under a new single parent company, Fresh Channel. The two brands were eventually demerged as the Oasis and Warehouse Group, led by Liz Evans.
- Holland, Tiffany (6 March 2013). "Aurora Fashions to be broken up in radical restructure". Retail Week. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- Rushton, Katherine (1 March 2011). "Aurora Fashions to spin off Karen Millen". Retail Week. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- Ruddick, Graham (3 January 2015). "Aurora moves closer to break-up as Karen Millen boss departs". The Telegraph. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- Taylor, Charlie (15 January 2016). "Mixed trading conditions for Aurora Fashions". The Irish Times. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Butler, Sarah (20 August 2013). "Kate Bostock to head up Coast". The Guardian. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- Taylor, Gemma (6 March 2013). "Aurora Fashions to restructure business". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Losses widen at fashion giant". Insider Media. 9 February 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- Neville, Simon (27 November 2015). "Oasis: Fashion brand turns profit for first time in three years as it goes upmarket". The Independent. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- Gallagher, Philip (27 November 2015). "Oasis carries Warehouse as group turns profit". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|