This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the first book of the series, twenty-eight-year-old Aurora (Roe) Teagarden is a professional librarian and belongs to the Real Murders club, a group of 12 enthusiasts who gather monthly to study famous baffling or unsolved crimes.
Aurora Teagarden Series
- Real Murders (1990)
- A Bone to Pick (1992)
- Three Bedrooms, One Corpse (1994)
- The Julius House (1995)
- Dead Over Heels (1996)
- "Deeply Dead" in Murder, They Wrote (1997)
- A Fool And His Honey (1999)
- Last Scene Alive (2002)
- Poppy Done to Death (2003)
9. All the Little Liars (2016)
Local crime buffs meet monthly in the small town of Lawrenceton, Georgia to analyze famous murder cases, and in Real Murders they get all too close a look as one of their members is bludgeoned in exactly the same manner as the crime to be discussed that night. Aurora "Roe" Teagarden, the 4'11" librarian, is not only a member of the club, a suspect in the murder but also a potential victim as other murders follow - each mimicking a famous crime. Roe must work quickly to discover which of her fellow sleuths is the killer. Could it be the police detective whose sudden romantic interest in Roe leaves her skin tingling, the new mystery writer in town who says he's bored with just writing or one of the other 12 members of the Real Murders Club?
A Bone to Pick
Having inherited a large estate from a member of the now defunct Real Murders Club, Aurora "Roe" Teagarden, the 4'11" librarian, is mystified by a mere acquaintance's gift of money, jewelry, and a two bedroom house with a skull in the window seat. Did the old lady kill someone and leave Roe to solve the mystery or was she being framed? Roe must figure it all out before her ex-boyfriend Arthur, the police detective, and her new love interest Aubrey, the episcopal priest, figure out what she's up to.
Three Bedrooms, One Corpse
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
While Aurora "Roe" Teagarden searches for her piece of the American dream, she decides to test the waters of the family business - real estate sales. Only thing is there's a naked dead body in the first house she shows. When a second body shows up in another home, Roe realizes there's more to real estate than she thought.
TV Film Adaptation
The first film, based on the second book A Bone To Pick, premiered on April 7, 2015 on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel. The second film, based on the first book Real Murders, premiered on July 26, 2015 on the same channel. A third film is based on the third book Three Bedrooms, One Corpse and premiered on June 12, 2016 on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel. The fourth film: The Julius House premiered on October 16, 2016 on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel.
Films in Order
1. Aurora Teagarden Mystery: A Bone to Pick, April 4, 2015
2. Aurora Teagarden Mystery: Real Murders, July 26, 2015
3. Three Bedrooms One Corpse An Aurora Teagarden Mystery, June 12, 2016
4. The Julius House: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery, October 16, 2016
- hardback ISBN 0-8027-5769-3, reprint 2007, paperback ISBN 978-042521871-6, 1992, UK paperback, ISBN 0-373-26104-7, 1991, paperback ISBN 0-7927-0752-4.
- hardback ISBN 0-8027-1245-2, reprint 2008, paperback, ISBN 978-0-425-21979-9, 1992, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26136-5.
- hardback ISBN 0-684-19643-3, reprint 2008, ISBN 978-0-425-22052-8, 1995, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26177-2.
- hardback ISBN 0-684-19640-9, 1996, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26217-5.
- hardback ISBN 0-684-80429-8, reprint 2008, paperback, ISBN 978-0-425-22303-1, 1998, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26260-4.
- ISBN 1-57297-194-0.
- hardback ISBN 0-312-20306-3, 2001, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26384-8.
- hardback ISBN 0-312-26246-9, reprint 2006, paperback, 978-0778323648, 2003, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26476-3.
- hardback ISBN 0-312-27764-4, 2004, UK paperback ISBN 0-373-26504-2.
- "Charlaine Harris on Facebook". Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- "An Aurora Teagarden Mystery: A Bone to Pick on IMDB". Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- "Hallmark Movies and Mysteries on Facebook". Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- "An Aurora Teagarden Mystery: Three Bedrooms, One Corpse on IMDB". Retrieved June 12, 2016.