This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AuroraFlash is a Windows desktop flash editor, enabling the management of flash content by means of an admin panel and a WYSIWYG editor. AuroraFlash has a set of free flash templates that can be applied to it.
- AuroraFlash Alpha 0.1 was released on 21 July 2009
- AuroraFlash Alpha 0.2 was released on 13 August 2009
- AuroraFlash Beta was released on 9 October 2009
- AuroraFlash Beta 0.3 was released on 28 October 2009
- AuroraFlash Beta 1.0 was released on 14 January 2010
Overview and Features
AuroraFlash is a desktop based flash CMS, which is used to edit its own flash templates. Third party flash templates cannot be edited via AuroraFlash admin panel.
The main difference of Auroraflash in comparison to other Flash CMS solutions is that it is a desktop based application, which serves as an admin panel for XML templates editing. The templates are based on the number of flash components, which can be added and removed as a separate pages. Each of the modules has its own settings panel. Aurora Flash CMS supports deep linking, caching and browser history. The content is fully indexable by the search engines and it has its own FTP publishing options.
Due to its architecture, AuroraFlash supports only templates of the specific structure. The software only supports Windows OS.
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
1. Soulo, Tim, AuroraFlash new Flash CMS software, retrieved 27 June 2009
2. Jorgensen, Martin, Revolutionary flash site builder, retrieved 12 August 2009
3. Ionescu, Alex, TOP 10 reasons to use AuroraFlash, retrieved 14 August 2009
4. Sowards, Andy, AuroraFlash helps to make a decision, retrieved 31 August 2009
5. Studguard, Martin, AuroraFlash at CrunchBase, retrieved 8 September 2009
6. Hammet, Jamal, AuroraFlash review, retrieved 11 November 2009
6. Tasovski, Steve, AuroraFlash CMS review, retrieved 3 December 2009
7. Miles, Anastasia, An indepth review of 9 best Flash CMS solutions, retrieved 18 May 2010