Berkeley, California, U.S.
|Residence||Hollywood, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Loyola Marymount University|
|Occupation||Film director, music video director, screenwriter, fashion entrepreneur|
|Mantrap, JFH: Justice For Hire|
|Spouse(s)||Jan Lucanus (m. 2012-2016)|
|Children||Jet Barry Lucanus|
|Awards||2008 Duke City Shoot Out Screenwriting & Production Design Winner - "Mantrap"|
Aurore Barry is an American screenwriter, film & music video director, and fashion entrepreneur. A graduate of Loyola Marymount University's film school, Aurore first gained recognition for her Senior thesis film Adventures in the Mind of Jack Quimby, which was an official selection of the Palm Springs Shortfest. In 2007, she cofounded the clothing line Daughters of the Revolution with designer Emily Cadenhead. Aurore won the 2008 Duke City Shootout competition for her screenplay Mantrap, which was produced by the program with her directing, subsequently garnering a second award for production design. She has written and directed music videos for several artists, including Ember FX, Ultra Vanity Testosterone, and Jan Lucanus. At the 2013 San Diego Comic Con Superhero Kung Fu Extravaganza, it was announced that Aurore would co-write and co-direct an upcoming film production based on the acclaimed mixed martial arts comic book series JFH: Justice For Hire.
- "Adventures in the Mind of Jack Quimby - Palm Springs Shortfest 2006". Palm Springs International Film Society. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Daughters of the Revolution". Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- "Daughters of the Revolution on Free People". Free People. Archived from the original on 8 August 2014. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- ""Mantrap" - 2008 Duke City Shootout Winner". IMDB. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Ember FX - The Afternoon - music video". Ember FX. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Comic Con "JFH: Justice For Hire" announcement". By Hand Media. July 2012. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Aurore Barry Joins "JFH: Justice For Hire"". Creative Impulse Entertainment. Retrieved 29 November 2013.