From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ausente may refer to:
- El Ausente, a title of José Antonio Primo de Rivera, a Spanish political figure
- Spanish language film and television
Ausente mean absent in Spanish:
- Ausente (film), a 2011 film by Argentinean director Marco Berger
- Ausente, a 2008 Chilean film directed by Nicolás Acuña
- Ausentes (film), a 2005 Spanish film by director Daniel Calparsoro
- El Ausente, a 1989 Argentine film directed and written by Rafael Filipelli
- La Ausente, original Spanish title of the 1951 Mexican drama film The Absentee directed by Julio Bracho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ausente.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.