From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Auspex (disambiguation))
|Look up auspex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An auspex, or augur, was an interpreter of omens in ancient Rome.
Auspex may also refer to:
- Auspex, Inc., an American software company
- Auspex Systems, a defunct American computer storage company
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals, an American pharmaceutical company acquired by Teva
Persons with the name
- Pollienus Auspex (consul under Commodus), (fl. 3rd century), Roman military officer, senator, and suffect consul
- Pollienus Auspex (consul under Marcus Aurelius), (fl. late 2nd century and early 3rd century), Roman military officer, senator, and suffect consul
- Tiberius Julius Pollienus Auspex (fl. 3rd century), Roman senator and suffect consul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auspex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.