From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auspicious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Auspicious number in numerology
- Eight auspicious symbols; see Ashtamangala
- Auspicious wedding date
- In English discourse on aspects of Chinese culture, the word "auspicious" is a significant concept in:
- In Tibetan Buddhism:
- Great Auspicious Beauty, one of the Seventeen Tantras of Menngagde
- In Thai culture:
- The Auspicious Incident, an event in the history of the Ottoman Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auspicious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.