From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Auster was, in Roman mythology, the embodiment of the sirocco wind who brought heavy cloud cover and fog or humidity. (See Anemoi). It can be used to refer to any wind from the south.
Auster may also refer to:
- Auster Glacier, located in East Antarctica
- Auster Islands, East Antarctica
- Auster Pass, located in East Antarctica
- Auster Point, located in West Antarctica
- 19861 Auster, an asteroid
- Auster rookery, an Emperor penguin rookery in Antarctica
- Taylorcraft Auster, a British WW2 military liaison and observation aircraft
|Look up auster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.