(Redirected from Austere)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up austerity or austere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austerity is a policy of deficit-cutting, which by definition requires lower spending, higher taxes, or both.
Austerity or Austere may also refer to:
- Austere, a now-defunct Australian black metal duo that featured Tim Yatras as a member
- Austere (EDM group), an ambient electronic music group from Portland, Oregon
- Austere (EP), a 2002 EP by Sparta
- "Austere" (song), a 2008 song by The Joy Formidable
- Austerity (band), a funeral doom band
- All pages beginning with auster
- All pages with a title containing auster*
- 1980s austerity policy in Romania
- Asceticism, a lifestyle characterized by abstinence and austerity from various sorts of worldly pleasures often with the aim of pursuing religious and spiritual goals
- Austerity in Israel
- Special Period, Cuba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Austerity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.