(Redirected from Austere)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up austerity or austere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austerity is a policy of deficit-cutting, which by definition requires lower spending, higher taxes, or both.
Austerity or Austere may also refer to:
- Austere, a now-defunct Australian black metal duo that featured Tim Yatras as a member
- Austere (EDM group), an ambient electronic music group from Portland, Oregon
- Austere (EP), a 2002 EP by Sparta
- "Austere" (song), a 2008 song by The Joy Formidable
- Austerity (band), a funeral doom band
- All pages beginning with "auster"
- All pages with a title containing auster*
- 1980s austerity policy in Romania
- Asceticism, a lifestyle characterized by abstinence and austerity from various sorts of worldly pleasures often with the aim of pursuing religious and spiritual goals
- Austerity in Israel
- Special Period, Cuba
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Austerity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.