Jump to navigation Jump to search
Austin Airport may refer to:
- Austin Airport (Nevada) in Austin, Nevada, United States (FAA: 9U3)
- Austin Executive Airport in Austin, Texas, United States (FAA: EDC)
- Austin Municipal Airport in Austin, Minnesota, United States (FAA/IATA: AUM)
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport in Austin, Texas, United States (FAA/IATA: AUS)
- Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States (FAA/IARA: GRB)
- Robert Mueller Municipal Airport, the former primary airport in Austin, Texas, United States; closed and redeveloped after Austin–Bergstrom International opened in 1999
| disambiguation page lists articles about airports with the same or similar names.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended airport article, if one exists.