Austin Township, Macon County, Illinois
Location in Macon County
Macon County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||36.86 sq mi (95.5 km2)|
|• Land||36.86 sq mi (95.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|• Estimate (2016)||206|
|• Density||5.8/sq mi (2.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.86 square miles (95.5 km2), all land.
- Tunbridge Township, DeWitt County (north)
- Texas Township, DeWitt County (northeast)
- Maroa Township (east)
- Hickory Point Township (southeast)
- Illini Township (south)
- Lake Fork Township, Logan County (southwest)
- Laenna Township, Logan County (west)
- Aetna Township, Logan County (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Macon County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|