From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up austral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austral may also refer to:
- Austral Líneas Aéreas, an Argentine airline
- Air Austral, an airline based in Réunion
- Austral (bus manufacturer), a defunct Australian bus body manufacturer
- Austral Wheel Race, the world's oldest track bicycle race, held in Victoria, Australia
- Australasian Intervarsity Debating Championships, a collegiate debating tournament also known as the "Australs"
- Austral, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia
- Austral Islands, the southernmost group of islands in French Polynesia
- Austral language, the language of the Austral Islands
- Argentine austral, a former currency of Argentina
- Austral plan, an economic plan in Argentina
- Austral (automobile), a French automobile manufactured in 1907
- L'Austral, a cruise ship
- Austral (1881), a passenger ship that sank in 1882 near Sydney, Australia
- Austal, an Australian shipbuilder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Austral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.