Austral pygmy owl
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Austral pygmy owl|
The abundance status of the austral pygmy owl is stationary throughout Chile, except in Central Chile, where it appears to be increasing despite being killed by locals because of its reputation as a bird of ill omen.
- BirdLife International 2004. Glaucidium nanum. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 24 July 2007.
- Jiménez, Jaime (1989). "Biology of the Austral Pygmy-Owl". The Wilson Bulletin. 101 (3).
- Austral Pygmy Owl videos on the Internet Bird Collection
- Stamps (for Chile) with RangeMap
- Austral Pygmy Owl photo gallery VIREO Photo-High Res
- Photo-Medium Res; Article prba.com
|This owl-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|