Australasian College of Health Informatics
It consists of credentialed fellows and members as well as associate and student members. The College is an academic institutional member of the International Medical Informatics Association and a full member of the Australian Council of Professions. It was founded in 2002 and regularly provides comment and input to papers, proposals and legislative drafts in the region.
The college sees its functions as:
- standards setting for education and professional practice in health informatics
- support of health informatics initiatives
- facilitation of collaboration
- community mentoring
The College has Memoranda of Understanding with the Australian Library and Information Association, the Health Information Management Association of Australia and the Health Informatics Society of Australia.
- "IMIA Academic Institutional Members". International Medical Informatics Association. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- "Membership list". Australian Council of Professions. Retrieved 2011-06-13.
- "Documents published by the Australasian College of Health Informatics". Australasian College of Health Informatics. Retrieved 2011-06-13.
- "Journal Sponsorship". electronic Journal of Health Informatics. Archived from the original on 23 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-13.
- "AHIEC". Australian Health Informatics Education Council. Retrieved 2011-06-13.
- Official website
- Australasian College of Health Informatics on Twitter
- www.eJHI.org e-Journal of Health Informatics - an Open Access Journal