From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Australian, australian, Australien, or australien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Australians are citizens of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Australian(s) may also refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the Commonwealth of Australia
- Something of, from, or related to the continent of Australia
- Australian English, the dialect of the English language spoken in Australia
- Indigenous Australian languages
- The Australian, a newspaper
- Australian, British Columbia, a town in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Australian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.