Australian Army Catering Corps
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Australian Army Catering Corps|
Cap badge of the Australian_Army_Catering_Corps
|Active||12 March 1943 – present|
|Colors||Slate grey and yellow|
|March||The Roast Beef of Old England & Tavern in the Town|
|Sir C. Stanton Hicks|
- "Marches of the Australian Army". World Military Bands. 2013. Archived from the original on 6 July 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- Nash, Heather (1996). "Sir Cedric Stanton Hicks". Australian Dictionary of Biography. Melbourne University Press. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- Dennis, Peter; Grey, Jeffrey; Morris, Ewan; Prior, Robin (1995). The Oxford Companion to Australian Military History (1st ed.). Melbourne, Victoria: Oxford University Press. p. 60. ISBN 978-0195532272.
- Walpole, John (2008). "Food fighters: AACC – 60th Anniversary". Army – The Soldiers' Newspaper. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "The Australian Army Catering Corps". Australian Army. Archived from the original on 23 December 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "How the troops ate pre-1950". diggerhistory.info.
- Videion, Shirley. "Army food – army cooks, from flies to ice sculpture". Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Australian Army Public Relations Service
|Australian Army Order of Precedence||Succeeded by|
Royal Australian Army Pay Corps
|This article about the military of Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|