Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL) is the national peak organisation representing Australian drug user organisations and the issues of current and former illicit drug users. Annie Madden is AIVL’s chief executive. AIVL is located in Canberra.
- "Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL)". Edith Cowen University. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
- Greg Barns (2012-05-14). "Addicts have a right to be heart". Hobart Mercury.
- Menios Constantinou (2010-09-22). "Injecting centre to be made permanent". Wentworth Courier.
- Sean Parnell (2013-10-17). "`Complacency' sees risk of HIV spread EXCLUSIVE". The Australian.
- Fed: Worrying side effects attached to new party drug, Australian Associated Press, 2010-01-29
|This article about an organisation in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|