Australian Karting Association
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The purposes of the AKA as outlined on its website include:
- the promotion and protection of kart racing,
- the promotion of excellence and just & honourable practices in kart racing
- to suppress malpractices
- the promotion and organisation of kart meetings
- other functions for members and to do all such acts that in the opinion of the AKA are for general benefit of members or of karting.
The AKA Inc has six member associations who represent individual states in Australia. These six state karting associations include:
- the Kart Control Council of Tasmania Inc.,
- Karting Council of South Australia Inc.,
- Karting Association of New South Wales Inc.,
- Queensland Karting Council Inc.,
- Victorian Karting Association Inc.
- W.A. Kart Association (Inc.).
- AKA, I. karting.net.au Archived 21 February 2008 at the Wayback Machine, Australian Karting Association, 26 March 2008.
- Bam Tours Partner With The Australian Karting Association Archived 20 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine - 6 June 2008
- Pettaras Press Join As A Platform Sponsor Of The Australian Karting Association Archived 20 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine - 22 May 2008
- Orrcon Joins Aa A Platform Sponsor With The Australian Karting Association Archived 20 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine - 27 April 2008
|This motorsport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|