Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
|Edited by||Anne Cusick|
|Bulletin of the Australian Association of Occupational Therapists|
|ISO 4||Aust. Occup. Ther. J.|
The Australian Occupational Therapy Journal is a bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal that covers occupational therapy. It was established in 1952 as the Bulletin of the Australian Association of Occupational Therapists, obtaining its current title in 1963. The journal is published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of Occupational Therapy Australia. The editor-in-chief is Anne Cusick (University of Sydney).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- EBSCO databases
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- ProQuest databases
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- "Australian Occupational Therapy Journal". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "PsychINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "Australian Occupational Therapy Journal". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.