|Location||Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan, New South Wales, Australia|
|Opened||11 October 2013|
|Owner||Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust|
|Design and construction|
|Awards and prizes||Public Architecture: National Award – Australian Institute of Architects|
The Australian PlantBank is a seed bank located in the Australian Botanic Gardens, Mount Annan. The seedbank is part of the Millennium Seed Bank Project. The SeedBank replaced the former NSW Seedbank as part of an upgrade.
The former NSW Seedbank was established in 1986 and originally collected wild seed for the Gardens. The former seedbank went through an extensive upgrade in 1999 and ensured that the seeds were of high quality. The biggest and latest update was in 2013, where the NSW Seedbank turned into the Australian PlantBank.
- The Honourable Robyn Parker MP, Minister for Environment and Heritage
- Mr Ken Boundy, Chair, Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust
- "Kew's Millennium Seed Bank partnership in New South Wales". Kew Royal Botanic Gardens. Kew Royal Botanic Gardens Website. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "NSW Seedbank – Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust". Australian Seedbank Partnership Website. Australian Seedbank Partnership. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Australian PlantBank by BVN Donovan Hill, Public Architecture: National Award". Architecture Media Pty Ltd. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "The Australian PlantBank". The Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust website. The Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust. Archived from the original on 14 November 2013. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "PlantBank opening". Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust website. Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust. Archived from the original on 21 December 2013. Retrieved 13 November 2013.