Australian men's national para ice hockey team
|Association||Australian Para Ice Hockey Association|
|General Manager||Emma Poynton|
|Head coach||Gary Farmer|
|Home stadium||Icehouse (arena)|
|Team colors||Yellow and Green|
|World Para Ice Hockey Championships|
|Appearances||1 (first in 2018)|
|Best result||3rd - Pool C|
|World Championships (Pool C) medal record|
The Australian men's national para ice hockey team (also known as the Aussie Ice Roos) is the ice sledge hockey team representing Australia. The team made its debut at the 2018 World Para Ice Hockey Championships (Pool C) in Finland.
In 2017, the Australian Para Ice Hockey Association was formed with sponsorship from the Australian Paralympic Committee (APC) and Ice Sports Australia.The APC received a grant from the International Paralympic Committee’s (IPC) development arm the Agitos Foundation to grow participation opportunities and to purchase equipment (21 Para-ice hockey sledges and sticks, as well as telescoping noses and picks) for the sport in Australia.   Initial games were held in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.  
On 30 June 2018, during the halftime break in Canada vs USA Ice Hockey Classic game held at Sydney's Qudos Arena, two teams of Para-athletes put on a demonstration event in front of a 13,000-strong crowd. The demonstration game featured Winter Paralympians including Michael Milton, Joany Badenhorst, Sam Tait and Tori Pendergast.
In November 2018, Australia debuted internationally at the 2018 World Para Ice Hockey Championships in Pool C competing against Finland and China. Australia suffered two losses; the first to Finland 6–1, followed by China 40–0. They placed third in the Pool C Championships
Jarred Liddicoat (Captain) scored Australia's first international Para Ice Hockey goal against Finland. and was awarded the overall World Para Ice Hockey World Championships (Pool C) Most Valuable Player.
World Para Ice Hockey Championships
2018 - Bronze (Pool C)
2018 World Para Ice Hockey Championships (C-Pool) Roster
- Team Members - Darren Belling (QLD), Joe Chivers (Tas), Geoff Cook (QLD), Marty Jackson (Vic) - Alternate Captain, Tao Joos (NSW), Jarred Liddicoat (QLD) - Captain, Ziggy Markovic (Vic), Xavier Player (Vic) - Alternate Captain, Jason Sauer (QLD), Bill Siegloff (Vic) - Management - Andrew McDowell (Chef de Mission), Emma Poynton (General Manager), Gary Farmer (Head Coach), Ben Stadtmiller (Assistant Coach)
- "Australia to debut its first men's Para Ice Hockey Team". Australian Paralympic Committee Website. Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "Vierumaki 2018 World Para Ice Hockey Championships C-Pool". Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "Sled Hockey". Freewheel Weekends. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "Para-ice hockey stars put on a show in Sydney". Australian Paralympic Committee website. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "Sledge hockey team scouts players to bring Paralympic dreams to life". ABC News. 21 February 2018. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "IceRoos come home with pride after first international tournament". Australian Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 9 November 2018.