Australian referendum, 1913
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The 1913 Australian Referendum was held on 31 May 1913. It contained six referendum questions.
- (6) Trade and Commerce (not carried)
- (7) Corporations (not carried)
- (8) Industrial Matters (not carried)
- (9) Trusts (not carried)
- (10) Nationalisation of Monopolies (not carried)
- (11) Railway Disputes (not carried)
The referenda were held in conjunction with the 1913 federal election.