Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Austrian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austrian may refer to:
- Austrians, someone from Austria or of Austrian descent
- Someone who is considered an Austrian citizen, see Austrian nationality law
- Something associated with the country Austria, for example:
- Economists of the Austrian school of economic thought
- The Austrian Attack variation of the Pirc Defence chess opening.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Austrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.