From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Austrian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austrian may refer to:
- Austrians, someone from Austria or of Austrian descent
- Someone who is considered an Austrian citizen, see Austrian nationality law
- Something associated with the country Austria, for example:
- Economists of the Austrian school of economic thought
- The Austrian Attack variation of the Pirc Defence chess opening.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Austrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.