From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Austrian army may refer to:
- Austrian Federal Army, the modern Austrian military
- Austro-Hungarian Army, the ground force of the Austro-Hungarian Dual Monarchy from 1867 to 1918
- Imperial and Royal Army during the Napoleonic Wars, the reformed armed force of the Austrian Empire (1792–1815)
- Imperial Army (Holy Roman Empire), for short, was a name used for several centuries, especially to describe soldiers recruited for the Holy Roman Emperor during the Early Modern Period
- Army of the Holy Roman Empire, created in 1422, and came to an end even before the Holy Roman Empire was wound up in 1806, as the result of the Napoleonic Wars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Austrian army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.