(Redirected from Authenticity (disambiguation))
|Look up authenticity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Authenticity concerns the truthfulness of origins, attributes, commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions.
Authenticity or authentic may refer to:
- Authentication, having passed the tests thereof
- Authenticity (philosophy), a particular way of dealing with the external world, being faithful to internal rather than external ideas
- Authenticity in art, either nominal or expressive
- SS Authenticity, a coastal tanker
- Authenticity Party, an Egyptian political party
- Authentic (horse) an Olympic show jumper ridden by Beezie Madden
- Authentic leadership
- Authentic performance, a movement in classical music also known as historically informed performance
- Message authentication in information security
- Authenticity (Foreign Exchange album), the third album by the Foreign Exchange
- Authentic (Joey Pearson album)
- Authentic (LL Cool J album)
- Authentic Records, a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Authenticity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.