|Established||April 25, 1985|
|Website||AutoMuseum Volkswagen(in German)|
AutoMuseum Volkswagen is an automobile museum in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. Opened in April 1985, it is one of two museums in Wolfsburg devoted to the history of the Volkswagen brand; the other is at nearby Autostadt.
The museum is housed in a former clothing factory, very close to the Volkswagen Werke, where new Volkswagens are made. Since January 1992, it has been owned and operated by a charitable foundation, Stiftung AutoMuseum Volkswagen.
- "Stiftung AutoMuseum Volkswagen". Volkswagen Classic website. Volkswagen AG. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Glon, Ronan (September 19, 2013). "Ran When Parked visits the Volkswagen museum in Wolfsburg, Germany". Ran When Parked. Ronan Glon and Ian Rothwell. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AutoMuseum Volkswagen.|
- AutoMuseum Volkswagen – official site (in German)
- Volkswagen Foundation Motor Museum at FIA Heritage Museums
- AutoMuseum Volkswagen at Automuseums
- TourismusRegion BraunschweigerLAND: ZeitOrte - Expeditionen ins Zeitreiseland - AutoMuseum Volkswagen – visitor information (in German)