An autocrat is the ruler of an autocracy, but the term may also refer to:
- Autocracy, a system of government in which one person has absolute power and is unaccountable to the law or the citizenry
- Auster Autocrat, a 1940s British single-engined three-seat high-wing touring monoplane
- Autocrat, LLC, a company based in Rhode Island, United States
- The Autocrat of the Breakfast-Table, a collection of essays written by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- The Autocrats, a Finnish political satire TV series
- Autokrator, a Greek epithet applied to an individual who exercises absolute power, unrestrained by superiors
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autocrat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.