This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Autodesk Media and Entertainment|
2012 (included with Autodesk Maya)
|Operating system||Linux and Microsoft Windows |
Autodesk Toxic is a film compositing software first released in 2007.
Autodesk Toxik includes several features such as collaboration-based workflows, dynamic page zooming (that allows faster processing when working with larger video formats), a paint module, a motion path animation, and a "Master Keyer" module. Toxik is based on modules: small extensions that allow Toxik to be adaptive. All modules were installed in Toxik 2008 by default because the module selection system in Toxik 2007 was inefficient.
- Autodesk Toxik 2007 | Studio Daily Accessed: October 17, 2010
- Autodesk, Inc. Toxik: About Toxik Accessed: October 17, 2010
- Autodesk: toxik in my brain Accessed October 24, 2010
- Autodesk Launches Autodesk Toxik 2008 Software Feature Film Visual Effects | Business Wire Accessed October 24, 2010
- Media & Entertainment Resource Center > Autodesk Toxik > Overview Archived January 28, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Accessed October 24, 2010