From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Autolycus (Greek: Αὐτόλυκος) may be:
- Autolycus, renowned thief and grandfather of Odysseus
- Autolycus, son of Deimachus, Thessalian and Argonaut
- Autolycus of Athens (5th century BC), Athenian sportsman
- Autolycus (areopagite) (4th century BC), Athenian judge
- Autolycus of Pitane, ancient Greek mathematician
Autolycus may also refer to:
- Autolycus (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Autolycus (crater), a lunar crater named after Autolycus of Pitane.
- Autolycus (submarine detector), a detector for diesel fumes, used for submarine detection during the Cold War.
- A character in The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare.
- A character in the Hercules and Xena: Warrior Princess television programs.
- Autolycus, the pet jackdaw of fictional detective Albert Campion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autolycus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.