|Look up automata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Automata are self-operating machines.
Automata may also refer to:
- Cellular automata, a discrete model studied in computability theory, mathematics, physics, complexity science, theoretical biology, and microstructure modeling
- Automata theory, the study of abstract machines
- Automata UK, a former software house
- Automata (film), a 2014 science-fiction film
- "Automata", an 1819 short story by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- "Automata", a 2009 science fiction crime series by the webcomic Penny Arcade
- "Automata", a 2017 webseries based on the webcomic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.