Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up automata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Automata are self-operating machines.
Automata may also refer to:
- Cellular automata, a discrete model studied in computability theory, mathematics, physics, complexity science, theoretical biology, and microstructure modeling
- Automata theory, the study of abstract machines
- Automata UK, a former software house
- Autómata, a 2014 science-fiction film
- "The Automata", an 1819 short story by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- "Automata", a 2009 science fiction crime series by the webcomic Penny Arcade
- "Automata", a 2017 webseries based on the webcomic
- Nier: Automata, a 2017 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.