From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Automata is the plural form of automaton, a self-operating machine. It may also refer to:
- "Automata", an 1819 short story by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- Automata theory, the study of abstract machines
- Automata UK (1982–1985), a software house
- "Automata", a 2009 hardboiled science fiction crime series by Penny Arcade
- Automata (film), a 2014 science fiction film
- Cellular automaton (pl. cellular automata), a discrete model studied in computability theory, mathematics, physics, complexity science, theoretical biology and microstructure modeling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.