Jump to navigation Jump to search
Automation is the process of self-reliability. Automation can also refer to:
- Build automation, the use of managed make tools
- Business process automation, streamlining business operations with software
- Document automation, the use of software to streamline document creation
- Electronic design automation, software filling in details of circuit design
- Office automation, software assisting employees in performing job duties
- OLE Automation, the mechanism whereby applications can access and manipulate shared automation objects that are exported by other applications.
- Support automation, automating problem prevention and resolution processes solutions
- Test automation, simulation of user actions
- Automation (video game)
- Broadcast automation, scheduling of broadcasts carried out automatically
- Building automation, regulating environmental parameters for human-occupied buildings
- Console automation, using motorized faders of an audio workstation to automate signal changes
- Home automation, regulating environmental parameters for private occupances
- Laboratory automation, automation of laboratory tasks
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.