The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, United States|
Automation Anywhere is a developer of robotic process automation (RPA) software. The company's product, Automation Anywhere Enterprise, caters to enterprises looking to deploy a digital workforce composed of software bots that complete business processes end-to-end. Automation Anywhere Enterprise combines traditional RPA with cognitive elements such as natural language processing and reading unstructured data.
Automation Anywhere was originally founded as Tethys Solutions, LLC in San Jose, California by Ankur Kothari, Mihir Shukla, Neeti Mehta, and Rushabh Parmani. The company re-branded itself as Automation Anywhere, Inc. in 2010. With operation in over 10 countries, the software company develops products that adapt to robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies.
In 2018, industry analyst firm Wikibon attempted to test Robotic Process Automation platforms noting: "we contacted three RPA vendors — Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and UiPath — to test and validate each of these propositions. Only one vendor, UiPath, responded."
- Beckman, Mel (March 25, 2010). "Review: Automation Anywhere Enterprise". Windows IT Pro. Retrieved October 25, 2016.
- "What Happens When Your Co-Worker is a Bot?". 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- "The business leader's guide to robotic and intelligent automation" (PDF). deloitte.com. Retrieved October 25, 2016.
- "The CEO of Automation Anywhere on How Robotic Process and Automation will Transform the Workplace". The Future Organization. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "Automation Anywhere". Crunchbase. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- Assessing RPA Time-to-Value with UiPath, blog