Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up automatism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Automatism may refer to:
- Automatic behavior, spontaneous verbal or motor behavior
- Automatism (law), a defense to liability
- Automatism (toxicology), when an individual repeatedly takes a medication because the individual forgets previous doses
- Automatic writing, the process, or product, of writing material that does not come from the conscious thoughts of the writer
- Surrealist automatism, an art technique
- Automatism (medicine), repetitive unconscious gestures, such as lip smacking, in certain types of epilepsy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automatism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.