Autumn (given name)
The personification of Autumn from an 1871 Currier and Ives print.
|Meaning||"fall" or "autumn"|
The name has been in use in the United States since at least the 1970s and has been ranked among the top 100 names for girls there for the past 10 years. It was the 81st most popular name for girls born in the United States in 2009. It was the 80th most popular name for girls born in British Columbia, Canada in 2008.
People named Autumn
- Autumn Jackson (born 1974)
- Autumn Kelly (born 1978), wife of Peter Phillips, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II
- Autumn Peltier (born 2004), climate activist
- Autumn Reeser (born 1980), American actress
- Autumn Sandeen, transgender activist and blogger
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|