This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Autumn Rowe performing, 2007.
|Birth name||Autumn Rowe|
|Origin||Bronx, New York City, New York United States|
Autumn’s career as a songwriter began to take flight in 2009 after many years honing her craft on New York’s session scene. Signing with B-Room/Water Music Publishing, led her to a joint publishing deal with Steller Songs/Stargate Productions (Rihanna "Rude Boy", "Only Girl In The World" "Diamonds" Beyoncé "Irreplaceable")/EMI UK. The result of their collaboration was the first single, "Happiness",. on Stargate’s artist, Alexis Jordan, in a co-venture with rapper Jay-Z’s new label, Star Roc/Roc Nation/Sony. The song was written and produced by Stargate in conjunction with dance music DJ/Producer, Deadmau5. FiFa and Sony Music Entertainment named the single, "Happiness" the Official Song of the 2011's FIFA Women’s World Cup in Germany. Autumn also penned Jordan's second and third singles from her debut album "Good Girl," which charted at #1 on the Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs chart and "Hush Hush" respectively which were again co-written and produced by Stargate with French producer Sandy Vee.
Autumn has also been busy working in the studio with numerous other producers on a slew of major label projects slated for release over the next several months. Artists she has recently worked with include Kylie Minogue, Alexandra Burke, Kelis, Leona Lewis, The Saturdays, Estelle, Cher Lloyd.
Autumn recently co-wrote the Billboard US top 20 pop single "Hello" with duo Karmin, longtime collaborators Stargate and Claude Kelly for Sony Music. In addition she was a featured vocal coach on Fox's "The X Factor USA", Season 2, working alongside Simon Cowell, LA Reid, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, as well as America's Got Talent where she coached the 2016 winner, Grace VanderWaal. Autumn has just been slated to work with The X Factor’s third place runner’s up, Fifth Harmony who just signed a record deal with Simon Cowell’s Syco and LA Reid’s Epic labels.
All credits adapted from Discogs.com.
- "Swagger Jagger" by Cher Lloyd
- "Picture Me" by Chipmunk featuring Ace Young
- "Collide" by Leona Lewis/Avicii
- "Happiness" by Alexis Jordan
- "Good Girl" by Alexis Jordan
- "Hush Hush" by Alexis Jordan
- "Talkin' That" by Cher Lloyd
- "Red Planet" by Little Mix featuring T-Boz
- "Hello" by Karmin
- "Fire" by Alexandra Burke
- "30 Days" by The Saturdays
- "Your Hallelujah" by Leona Lewis
- "Copycat" by Skream featuring Kelis
- "Only When You're Close" by Zendaya
- "Sexy Love" by Kylie Minogue
- "Love" by Kylie Minogue
- "Superbad" by Jesse McCartney
- "Goodiebag" by Jesse McCartney
- "Collect My Love" by The Knocks featuring Alex Newell
- "Gossip Girl" by Grace VanderWaal
- "Only Ones to Know" by Pitbull featuring Leona Lewis
- "Room for 2" by Dua Lipa
- "Autumn Rowe interview: 'Cher Lloyd is not who people think she is'". digitalspy.com. 21 July 2011. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- Good Girl (Alexis Jordan song)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-01-27. Retrieved 2013-01-22.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Autumn Rowe". discogs.com. Retrieved 22 February 2017.