|Look up aux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AUX or aux may refer to:
- An abbreviation of the word "auxiliary"
- AUX: (for AUXiliary), a DOS text device
- AUX (CONFIG.SYS directive) in DR-DOS, changes assignment for AUX: device
- A/UX, a Unix-like operating system produced by Apple
- Aux (TV channel), a Canadian music TV channel
- Aux/IAA repressors related to auxin plant hormones
- AUX - IATA airport code for Araguaína Airport in Tocantins, Brazil
- Auxiliary connector or AUX jack, typically used for analog audio signals.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.