Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AUX or aux may refer to:
- An abbreviation of the word "auxiliary"
- AUX: (for AUXiliary), a DOS text device
- AUX (CONFIG.SYS directive) in DR-DOS, changes assignment for AUX: device
- A/UX, a Unix-like operating system produced by Apple
- Aux (TV channel), a Canadian music TV channel
- Aux/IAA repressors related to auxin plant hormones
- AUX - IATA airport code for Araguaína Airport in Tocantins, Brazil
- Auxiliary connector or AUX jack, typically used for analog audio signals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.