From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Auxiliary (disambiguation))
|Look up auxiliary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auxiliary may refer to:
- A backup site or system
- Auxiliary input jack, generally for audio
- Auxiliary verb
- International auxiliary language
- Auxiliary police
- Auxiliaries, troops supporting the main force of an army
- Auxiliary route, also known as "special route", in road transportation
- An auxiliary route of the Interstate Highway System in the United States
- Auxiliary bishop, in the Roman Catholic Church
- Auxiliary organization in the Latter Day Saint movement
- Auxiliary groups associated with fraternities and sororities
- Aux-send of a mixing console
- A marching band colorguard
- All pages beginning with "Auxiliary"
- All pages with titles containing "Auxiliary"
- Aux (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auxiliary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.