|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Lynne Austin|
|Succeeded by||Rebekka Armstrong|
|Born||April 4, 1962|
Brewster, New York
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg; 8.1 st)|
Ava Fabian (born April 4, 1962, in Brewster, New York) is an American model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month in August 1986 and has appeared in numerous Playboy videos. Her centerfold was photographed by Arny Freytag and Richard Fegley. Fabian is also a former Playboy Bunny.
Fabian played Roxy Carmichael in the movie Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael, starring Winona Ryder. She has appeared in The Drew Carey Show and Married... with Children. Fabian had a recurring role in the 1996 Cinemax television series Erotic Confessions as a character named Jacqueline Stone.
In November 2011, she filed a lawsuit against former companion Neal Schon of Journey, claiming he owes her more than $25,000 for their "express oral nonmarital relationship agreement" when they lived together in San Anselmo. A previous hearing had been set for early October 2012, but was called off when the parties notified the court of an "unconditional settlement" in the case and was scheduled to be dismissed in November. Terms of the settlement were not disclosed in court filings.
Ava Fabian opened up a restaurant ("Ava") in Los Angeles in 1992.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- Grossberg, Josh. "Any Way She Wants It: Journey Man Neal Schon Sued by Playboy Playmate Ex". eonline.com. NBC Universal. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- Ava Fabian on IMDb
- "Playboy model sues Journey guitarist over marriage like deal in Marin - Inside Bay Area". insidebayarea.com. Retrieved 7 February 2016.
- "Journey's Neal Schon settles lawsuit filed by Playmate ex-flame - San Jose Mercury News". mercurynews.com. Retrieved 7 February 2016.
- "AVA'S RESTAURANT CORPORATION California - AVA FABIAN - Business Profiles". businessprofiles.com. Retrieved 7 February 2016.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|