(Redirected from Avan (village))
|Look up avan or avan- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avan may refer to:
- Aah (film), a 1953 Hindi-language film dubbed into Tamil as Avan
- Avan (1985 film), a 1985 Tamil-language film
- Avan (film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film
- Avan, Armenia, a village in Armenia
- Avan District, a district in Yerevan, Armenia
- Avan, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Avan, Kerman, a village in Iran
- Avan, Qazvin, a village in Iran
- Aban or Avan, a Zoroastrian term for water
- Fatih Avan, Turkish javelin thrower
- Avan, kurdish name for girls and boys, means "water"(Av) in kurdish or "a well-built building" (Ava) in kurdish.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.