From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Avan (village))
Avan may refer to:
- Avan ,kurdish name for girls and boys, means"water" or "construct"
- Aban or Avan, a Zoroastrian term for water
- Avan, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Avan, Kerman, a village in Iran
- Avan, Qazvin, a village in Iran
- Katoghike Tsiranavor Church of Avan, a 6th-century church located in Yerevan, Armenia
- Avan District, a district in Yerevan, Armenia
- Avan, Armenia, a village in Armenia
- Avan (film), a 1953 Hindi-language film dubbed into Tamil
- Avan (film), a 1985 Tamil-language film
- Avan (film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film
- Fatih Avan, Turkish javelin thrower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.