|Look up avant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avant is the French word for 'fore' and 'ahead of'.
Avant can refer to:
- Avant, part of music production team Bloodshy & Avant
- Avant (singer), Myron Avant, an American singer
- Clarence Avant, a music executive
- Jason Avant, is a US American football player
- Avant Browser
- Avant Window Navigator, computer software
- Avanti Corporation, whose name is often written “Avant!”
- Avant (train), a medium distance high speed rail service in Spain
- Avant (airline), a former airline that operated flights within Chile in the late 1990s
- Audi Avant, a station wagon
- Audi RS2 Avant, a high performance estate car
- Citroën Traction Avant, a 1930s saloon car
- Avant Hard, an album by Add N to (X)
- Avant Records, a former Japanese record label founded by John Zorn
- Avant (company), an online personal loan lender located in downtown Chicago
- Avant Guide
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.