Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avant is the French word for 'fore' and 'ahead of'.
Avant can refer to:
- Avant, part of music production team Bloodshy & Avant
- Avant (singer), Myron Avant, an American singer
- Clarence Avant, a music executive
- Jason Avant, is a US American football player
- Avant Browser
- Avant Window Navigator, computer software
- Avanti Corporation, whose name is often written “Avant!”
- Avant (train), a medium distance high speed rail service in Spain
- Avant (airline), a former airline that operated flights within Chile in the late 1990s
- Audi Avant, a station wagon
- Audi RS2 Avant, a high performance estate car
- Citroën Traction Avant, a 1930s saloon car
- Avant Hard, an album by Add N to (X)
- Avant Records, a former Japanese record label founded by John Zorn
- Avant (company), an online personal loan lender located in downtown Chicago
- Avant Guide
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.