From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avant-garde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avant-garde refers to a style in experimental work in art, music, culture, or politics.
Avant-garde may also refer to:
- Avant Garde (magazine), a graphic design magazine
- ITC Avant Garde, a typeface
- Avant-Garde (DVD collection), a DVD series with experimental films
- Avant-garde music
- The Avant-Garde (album), an album by John Coltrane and Don Cherry
- The Avant-Garde, a 1960s American pop group
- Avant Garde (band), a 1980s American progressive metal band
- Avantgarde (band), a 2000s Spanish indie rock band
- Avant-garde metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- Avantgarde Music, an Italian record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avant-garde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.