From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avant is the French word for 'fore' and 'ahead of'.
Avant can refer to:
- The Avant, a high-rise in Buffalo, New York, United States
- Avant Browser
- Avant Window Navigator, computer software
- Avanti Corporation, whose name is often written “Avant!”
- Avant Hard, an album by Add N to (X)
- Pontus Winnberg, a Swedish famous record producer aka Avant / Pontus Avant and part of music production team Bloodshy & Avant
- Avant Records, a former Japanese record label founded by John Zorn
- Avant, an American singer
- Clarence Avant, a music executive
- Jason Avant, is a US American football player
- Avant, Oklahoma, United States
- Audi Avant, a station wagon
- Audi RS2 Avant, a high performance estate car
- Citroën Traction Avant, a 1930s saloon car
- Avant, a medium distance high speed rail service in Spain
- Avant, a former airline that operated flights within Chile in the late 1990s
- Avant (company), an online personal loan lender located in downtown Chicago
- Avant Guide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.