Avast SecureLine VPN
|Operating system||Android, Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS|
|Available in||24 languages|
|Type||Virtual private network|
Avast SecureLine VPN is a VPN service developed by Czech cybersecurity software company Avast. It is available for Android, Microsoft Windows, macOS and iOS operating systems.
The VPN can be set to automatically turn on when the user connects to a public Wi-Fi.
Similar to other VPNs, SecureLine works by making the user appear in a different place via changing the users IP address, bypassing internet censorship for the country the user is in or Wi-Fi the user is using. The VPN can be set to automatically turn on when the user connects to a public Wi-Fi.
Security features of Avast SecureLine VPN include: 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard, single shared IP, DNS leak protection, kill switch, and Smart Connection Rules.
Avast has egress servers in more than 60 cities world-wide. Servers in eight cities support P2P connections for protocols like BitTorrent and further servers are dedicated to users of streaming services.
- ^ "Avast SecureLine VPN - Secure any public Wi-Fi". Avast Software. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- ^ Eddy, Max (August 7, 2017). "avast! SecureLine Review & Rating". PC Mag. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- ^ Rashid, Fahmida (25 June 2015). "avast! SecureLine Review & Rating". PC Mag. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- ^ "Free VPN Download | Lightning-Fast & Secure | Avast SecureLine VPN". www.avast.com.
- ^ "Avast SecureLine VPN - FAQs | Official Avast Support". Avast Support.