Avaz Twist Tower
|Avaz Twist Tower|
|Location||Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Antenna spire||176 m (577 ft)|
|Top floor||150 m (490 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Parking||450+ parking spots|
The Avaz Twist Tower is a 176 m tall skyscraper in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is the headquarters for Dnevni avaz, a Bosnian newspaper company. The tower is located in the Marijin Dvor city neighborhood, Sarajevo's central municipality. Construction began in 2006 and was finished two years later in 2008. The tower is notable for its twisted facade. It is currently the tallest skyscraper in the former Yugoslavia. In 2009, famous German company Schüco chose the tower amongst the 10 most beautiful buildings in the world.
- Avaz Twist Tower www.avaztwisttower.ba Retrieved on 22 June 2012.
- "Bosnian Tower Round The Twist" by Skyscrapernews.com Archived 2012-10-22 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved on 22 June 2012.
- "Sarajevski toranj Avaz "najlepši na svetu"". B92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 2019-02-14.
- Official Page of the Tower
- Dnevni Avaz's Portal
- Avaz Twist Tower at Sarajevo-construction
- Avaz Twist Tower at skyscrapernews.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Avaz Twist Tower.|