|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Developer(s)||Avaza Software Pty Ltd|
|Initial release||July, 2014|
|Type||Project management, task management, productivity software, Time-tracking software|
Avaza is a web and mobile application, designed as a software suite for running client-focused businesses. It was founded in 2014 by Tim Kremer and Behram Khan, and includes functionality for Project Management, Time Tracking, Expense Reporting, Quoting & Invoicing. By 2017, more than 15,000 businesses use Avaza across 150 countries.
Avaza was first released in early 2014 as beta product with support for managing projects and tasks. Additional modules for Time Tracking, Expense Reporting and Invoicing were added by September 2014.
Avaza added support for automatic Recurring Invoices and Integrations with 500+ software products.
Avaza was named a "High Performer" in the Project Portfolio Management software space by G2Crowd.
By March 2017, Over 15,000 businesses had started using Avaza across 150 countries and the invoice template functionality was upgraded to give users enhanced ability to customize invoices created in Avaza.
- "Avaza is tackling the project management market through integrated features for SMBs - Startup Daily". Startup Daily. 2017-05-15. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- Brooks, Steve (2016-04-25). "Taking the pain out of invoices". Enterprise Times. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Best Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd". G2 Crowd. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Avaza launches flexible invoices". Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- Magazine, Anthill (2017-05-11). "Tips on how to grow from a side project to a global business". Anthill Online. Retrieved 2017-05-23.