From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Avcilar)
Avcılar (Turkish for 'hunters') may refer to the following places in Turkey:
- Avcılar, Istanbul, a neighborhood on the European side of the metropolis
- in Anatolia (Asia)
- Avcılar, Ardanuç, a village in the District of Ardanuç, Artvin Province
- Avcılar, Borçka, a village in the District of Borçka, Artvin Province
- Avcılar, Söke , a village in the District of Söke, Aydın Province, Turkey
- Avcılar, Yüreğir, a village in the District of Yüreğir, Adana Province
- Avcılar, Yusufeli, a village in the District of Yusufeli, Artvin Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avcılar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.