From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aven (disambiguation))
Aven or AVEN may refer to:
- Asexual Visibility and Education Network, an Internet-based community to promote awareness of asexual orientation
- Aven, Papua New Guinea, a village in Morobe Province
- Aven River in Brittany, France
- Aven (Magic: The Gathering), a fictional bird race in Magic: The Gathering
- Pitch (vertical space), in rock or ice climbing
- Pyotr Aven, Russian businessman and politician
- Aven Bird, Legendary Myth
- Valley of Aven, an obscure Biblical location
- Avon (disambiguation), various rivers from the same Celtic root as Aven
- Avens (disambiguation)
- Pont-Aven, a commune (municipality) in Brittany, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.