|Also known as||Kings of Bachata, K.O.B.|
|Origin||The Bronx, New York|
|Members||Anthony "Romeo" Santos
Aventura was a bachata band from The Bronx, New York. Aventura was formed in 1993 by Anthony "Romeo" Santos, Henry Santos, Lenny Santos, and Max Santos, three of them are natives of The Bronx, however, having families born in the Dominican Republic; with the exception of Romeo Santos who has a Dominican father and Puerto Rican mother. Aventura made their big break in 1999, with the hopes of breaking bachata music into the mainstream from its traditional base and fuse it with pop music; more specifically hip hop and R&B. After their separation in 2011, Romeo Santos and Henry Santos embarked on respective solo careers while Lenny Santos and Max Santos joined Steve Styles from the Bachata group Xtreme to form a new band, called "Vena". According to Romeo Santos, the group is "on pause to do individual projects." Romeo Santos and former members of Aventura reunited to close out the second night of Romeo Santos' sold-out Yankee Stadium concerts on Saturday, July 12th, 2014.
- Anthony "Romeo" Santos – lead singer, song-writer, composer, producer,
- Henry Santos – singer, composer, backing vocals
- Lenny Santos – guitarist, producer, arranger
- Max Santos – bass
- as Los Tinellers
- Trampa de Amor (1995) Jimenez Publicidad Promoter
- as Aventura
- Generation Next (2000) Jimenez Publicidad Promoter
- We Broke the Rules (2002)
- Love & Hate (2003)
- God's Project (2005)
- The Last (2009)
- Unplugged (2004)
- K.O.B. Live (2006)
- Kings of Bachata: Sold Out at Madison Square Garden (2007)
- 14+14 (2011)
- Grandes Exitos (2012)
- allmusic - Aventura - Overview. allmusic.com. Retrieved on February 18, 2010.
- Celestrellas. "Aventura Confirms Break Up". Latina. Retrieved July 21, 2011.
- "Romeo Santos Finds His Own 'Formula' After Aventura Success". Billboard. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- "Heard of Romeo Santos? Will Smith and Usher could change that". tribunedigital-chicagotribune. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Carlos Quintana. "Romeo Santos - Biography and Artist Profile". About.com Entertainment. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Romeo Santos#Early life and career
- Quintana, Carlos. "Top Bachata Songs of 2012". About.com. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- Mallenbaum, Carly (January 8, 2012). "On the Verge: 'Bachata King' Romeo Santos". USA Today. Gannett Co. Inc. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- Feeney, Michael (July 13, 2014). "Romeo Santos joined by Marc Anthony, former Aventura members at sold-out Yankee Stadium show". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 18, 2014.