|Also known as|
|Origin||The Bronx, New York|
Aventura is a bachata band from New York City. Aventura was formed in 1994 by Anthony "Romeo" Santos, Henry Santos Jeter, Lenny Santos (Len Melody), and Max "Mikey" Santos (Max Agende), three of them are natives of The Bronx, however, having families born in the Dominican Republic; with the exception of Romeo Santos who has a Dominican father and Puerto Rican mother.
Aventura made their big break in 1999, with the hopes of breaking bachata music into the mainstream from its traditional base. Later on, the band rose in popularity, fusing bachata with pop music, hip hop and R&B.
In 2004, the song, "Obsesión" achieved huge success in many countries, topping many international charts like France, Germany and Italy.
Aventura separated in 2011. According to Romeo Santos, the group was "on pause to do individual projects". Romeo Santos and former members of Aventura reunited to close out the second night of Romeo Santos' sold-out Yankee Stadium concerts on July 12, 2014.
After their separation in 2011, Romeo Santos and Henry Santos embarked on respective solo careers while Lenny Santos and Max Santos joined Steve Styles from the bachata group Xtreme to form a new band, called "Grupo Vena".
It was announced on December 1, 2015 Aventura would have a set of concerts for the last time as a group for the whole month of February at the United Palace Theater in New York City.
Their first concert since their split started with a sold out crowd on February 4, 2016 with the final concert ending on February 28, 2016.
For their second reunion, Romeo Santos posted an image on his Instagram account teasing a new single called "Inmortal" slated to be released at 9PM, with "#UTOPIA" added, teasing an upcoming single from Aventura. At 9PM, Romeo Santos uploaded a video saying that his new song with Aventura was not releasing at 9PM after all, it was intended to be a April Fool's joke which led the fans to become upset and lash out on social media. A few hours later, however, Santos announced that a new Aventura single titled “Inmortal” would be dropping Friday, as part of his fourth upcoming studio album, Utopia. This is their first single in 10 years.  The single debuted at number 5 on the Hot Latin Songs chart, and at number 95 on the Hot 100.
- Anthony "Romeo" Santos – lead vocals, songwriter, composer, record producer
- Henry Santos – vocals, backing vocals, composer
- Lenny Santos – guitars, record producer, arranger
- Max Santos – bass guitar
As Los Tinellers
- Trampa De Amor (1995) Jimenez Publicidad Promoter
- Generation Next (2000) Jimenez Publicidad Promoter
- We Broke the Rules (2002)
- Love & Hate (2003)
- God's Project (2005)
- The Last (2009)
- Unplugged (2004)
- K.O.B. Live (2006)
- Kings of Bachata: Sold Out at Madison Square Garden (2007)
- 14+14 (2011)
- Grandes Éxitos (2012)
- Todavía Me Amas: Lo Mejor de Aventura (2016)
- allmusic - Aventura - Overview. allmusic.com. Retrieved on February 18, 2010.
- "Romeo Santos Finds His Own 'Formula' After Aventura Success". Billboard. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- "Heard of Romeo Santos? Will Smith and Usher could change that". tribunedigital-chicagotribune. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Carlos Quintana. "Romeo Santos - Biography and Artist Profile". About.com Entertainment. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- Romeo Santos#Early life and career
- Mallenbaum, Carly (January 8, 2012). "On the Verge: 'Bachata King' Romeo". USA Today. Gannett Co. Inc. Archived from the original on January 21, 2013. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- Feeney, Michael (July 13, 2014). "Romeo Santos joined by Marc Anthony, former Aventura members at sold-out Yankee Stadium show". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 18, 2014.
- Quintana, Carlos. "Top Bachata Songs of 2012". About.com. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- "Nuevo sencillo de Aventura esta noche a las 9PM EST. #UTOPIA". Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- "Romeo Santos Announces New Aventura Single 'Inmortal' -- No Joke". Retrieved April 21, 2019.
- "Reunited For Romeo Santos' Album, Aventura Returns To The Hot 100". Retrieved April 21, 2019.