From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avenue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avenue(s) may refer to:
- Avenue (landscape), a straight route with a line of trees or large shrubs running along each side
- Avenue, a street or road, usually a thoroughfare running at right angles to the streets on a grid pattern
- Avenue (archaeology), a specialist term in archaeology referring to lines of stones
- Avenue (band), X Factor UK contestants
- Avenues (band), American pop punk band
- Avenue (magazine), a former Dutch magazine
- "Avenue" (song), a 1992 single by British pop group Saint Etienne
- Avenue (store), a clothing store
- The Avenue, a Rugby Union stadium in Sunbury-on-Thames, England
- The Avenue, London, an office and retail building in London’s West End
- L'Avenue, a proposed skyscraper in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Avenue, a GIS scripting language for ArcView 3.x
- Avenues Television, television channel in Nepal
- "The Avenue", B-side of the 1984 Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark single "Locomotion"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avenue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.