Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avenue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avenue or Avenues may refer to:
- Avenue (landscape), a type of road or path
- Avenue Road, Bangalore
- Avenue Road, London
- Avenue Road, Toronto
- Avenue (archaeology), a specialist term in archaeology referring to lines of stones
- Avenue (band), X Factor UK contestants
- Avenues (band), American pop punk band
- Avenue (magazine), a former Dutch magazine
- "Avenue" (song), a 1992 single by British pop group Saint Etienne
- Avenue (store), a clothing store
- The Avenue, a Rugby Union stadium in Sunbury-on-Thames, England
- L'Avenue, a proposed skyscraper in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Avenue, a GIS scripting language for ArcView 3.x
- Avenues Television, television channel in Nepal
- "The Avenue", B-side of the 1984 Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark single "Locomotion"
- Avenues: The World School, school in New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avenue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.